Lawn Care in Quakertown
No one tells you how much effort is involved in cultivating and maintaining a picture-perfect lawn. By the time you are finished caring for your turf, there is no time left to enjoy it. When you let the Green Machine lawn technicians do the heavy lifting to keep your yard healthy, you have access to these no-contract services:
- Seasonal fertilizer applications customized for your grass.
- Weed control.
- Flea and tick control.
- Prevention from lawn fungus and disease.
- And much more!
*Green Machine does not provide mowing services
Get a Free Estimate
Guaranteed Lawn Care Results For 40+ Years
As a local lawn care company that has been in business for 40+ years, we have perfected a regimen of necessary services to help your landscape thrive. Our highly-trained lawn technicians and staff can quickly determine the course of action that is best for your property. We proudly stand behind our tried-and-true process that gives results you can depend on.
When you partner with Green Machine Lawn Care in Quakertown, you can expect the following:
- A free comprehensive inspection of your property that our team uses to develop a treatment plan and cost estimate.
- 7 targeted applications of fertilizer, weed and crabgrass control, grub control, and lime that have been proven to get results.
- Periodic check-ins to ensure your program is working.
- Free re-treatments within 30 days if you aren’t satisfied.
- And more!
Family-Friendly Treatments That Last
Many hesitate to consider professional lawn care because of the reputation of the chemicals that are often used. At Green Machine Lawn Care, we only use reduced-risk products and techniques in our treatments. In working with us for expert lawn care in Quakertown, you can have a lush and healthy yard that your family and pets can safely enjoy!
Aeration and Seeding in Quakertown
Have you noticed increased standing water, more weeds than normal for no apparent reason, or areas of thinning and drooping grass in your yard? These are signs that the soil has become compacted and is starting to affect your turf’s health. The addition of aeration and seeding to your lawn care regimen can help your grass become vibrant and dense again.
When you sign up for our lawn aeration in Quakertown, we will:
- Give grassroots room to grow by loosening the soil.
- Help with absorption of soil nutrients, water, and oxygen, increasing growth.
- Allow water to drain into the soil more easily.
- Increase resistance to pests and disease.
- Enable a higher percentage of new seeds to germinate, increasing the thickness of your grass.
- And more!
Should the problem persist in between scheduled visits, simply let us know and we'll re-service your home for no additional cost to you. That's our guarantee to you!